Copyright 2015 Saltworth®. All rights reserved
We stand for people & services worth paying for…
Instead of employing a bunch of Recruitment Consultants and accommodating them in expensive CBD office spaces, we’re challenging the norm:
- Saltworth® combines a Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) while functioning from mobile offices and co-working spaces.
- No more hit-and-miss employees to carry! We foster an independent Tech Agent model – this is your “Saltworthy Agent”.
- In keeping with a ROWE, your Saltworthy Agent is totally vested in fulfilling your company’s staffing requirements… and then receives the Lion’s share of the fees they generate.
By minimising overheads and not carrying passengers, our clients significantly gain from savings in external spend – compared to conventional recruitment agency costs…
Our Pricing is fixed at flat-rate margins for Contract Hires and flat-placement fees for all Salaried Hires:
Saltworth® promotes and manages in-form technology, media and business people in the following disciplines:
- Agile Leadership & Project Management
- Architecture & Software Development
- ES7 Front-end & Full-stack/Back-end
- Mobile Application Development
- DevOps, Cloud Computing & Comms
- QA, Web Automation, Dev-in-Test
- Business Analysis, Change & Transformation
- User Experience & Interface Design
- GIS, Big Data, Machine Learning & AI
- Realtime Systems, IoT & Smart Devices
Strengthen your teams with the finest tech-movers before anyone else gets visibility of them… more on this
Community – Saltworth® is proud to financially sponsor Code the Future, an NFP Melbourne-based charity helping kids to learn code in Aussie schools. We actively help and promote this very worthy cause, finding local Developers who give of their time (about an hour p/week) to volunteer on classroom projects as listed on the CtF website.
If you or your firm would like to know more, please visit http://www.codefuture.org/ where you can also register your interest and see all available projects.
For Software Developers it’s an excellent way to give back to your local community by offering your skills and knowledge to the next generation. Ask your employer and Volunteer today!
We support Code the Future and so can you…
Saltworth® is also a proud sponsor of PyLadies & Pycon 2016/17.